Processes and Procedures Overview
A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process. Clinical research services performed at Rcube Analytics are governed by standard processes and procedures. These governing documents form the foundation for Rcube Analytics success. They include policies, standard operating procedures, working instructions, process maps, training materials, and a Quality Management System Manual.
We believe that with good practices we will benefit from
- * Lower costs and shorter timelines through effective use of resources.
- * Improved, consistent and predictable results.
- * Focused and prioritized improvement opportunities.
- * Systematically defining the activities necessary to obtain a desired result.
- * Establishing clear responsibility and accountability for managing key activities.
- * Analyzing and measuring resource utilizations.
- * Identifying the relationships of key activities within and between the functions of the organization.
* Focusing on the factors such as resources, methods, and materials that will improve key activities of the organization.
* Evaluating the risks, consequences and impact of activities on customers, vendors and other interested parties.